Valley Fair Mall, West Valley City, UT
LK redeveloped an existing, defunct regional mall in the suburbs of Salt Lake City. Included is the introduction of a life-style component, town center and plaza park as well as the complete remodel of the existing main structure. The design is reflective of the region in the use of theme and construction materials.
LK developed a design criteria manual for this lifestyle center development and incorporated those guidelines in the comprehensive planning design and streetscaping for the center.
- Design of a pedestrian-friendly shopping destination
- Increase of 191,000 SF retail space
- Addition of seven separate multi-tenant buildings
- Addition of two separate single use tenant buildings
- Creation of four outparcels
- Creation of a centrally located multi-use plaza park
Satterfield and Helm, Inc.