What is Corporate Challenge?
- The Corporate Challenge is a health and fitness challenge to local organizations, businesses, and corporations. This program will feature teams from different organizations competing in several feature events.
- The emphasis is on participation of all segments of a company or organization. All employees…males and females of all ages and levels of fitness and athletic ability…are encouraged to participate.
- The Corporate Challenge serves as a common ground for small and large companies as well as governmental, educational and professional organizations to meet in friendly competition.
- The Corporate Challenge is a collaboration of community leaders working together to make our communities and companies happier, healthier places to live and to work.
The mission of the Wichita Corporate Challenge is to create a healthy and recreational event that builds company pride, morale and camaraderie amongst employees and companies.
- To encourage employee health and fitness
- To build a sense of company spirit
- To foster teamwork and fun through maximum participation
- To promote community awareness and participation
- To promote community involvement