Assist studio design team for all project phases, from concept through construction. You will be part of a team that creates impactful and memorable experiences in the hospitality, restaurant, mixed use, healthcare, and residential markets.
Tasks may include the following:
- Provide assistance for the design team by providing direct administrative support for the Studio. This includes preparing spec packages and finish boards, updating client and vendor databases, organizing vendor meetings, obtaining pricing for products, and developing project budgets
- Assist with maintaining the design library (physical and online sourcing) and master database of vendors.
- Collaborate with design team to help sure they can meet their overall project objectives.
- Develop and exhibit self-direction and curiosity while working in a collaborative environment
- Continue personal education through seminars, professional organization, and other training.
- Ability to collaborate and contribute towards the implementation of a design concept in a team environment through completion that is on schedule and meets budget and design intent
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Is collaborative, self-motivated, positive, and flexible with excellent customer service skills.
- Entry level – 4 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, prefer experience in Photoshop and InDesign as well as and Adobe Creative Suite