LK Architecture is looking for drafting support for a broad range of development projects. This position would prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications provided by an architect.
- Plans and drafts design development and construction drawings under the direction of a Job Captain or Project Manager.
- Must understand and adhere to office drafting procedures and/or specific client drafting procedures.
- Work closely with team members and assist to complete projects on aggressive schedules by meeting deadlines within expected time and budget constraints.
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings and project document sets.
- Interprets, understands and coordinates with other discipline’s drawings.
- Implement drawing modification procedures and prepare drawings accordingly.
Associate’s degree in Computer Drafting Technology or related field.
Licensure not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Positive attitude
- Detailed-oriented and results-driven
- Comprehensive knowledge of architectural principles
- Must possess a high attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- Auto CAD and/or Revit knowledge
- Possess strong technical abilities
- Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
- Strong desire to learn and be an integral part of a team environment
If you are interested in the Drafter position, please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in a single PDF (maximum 10 MB) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Drafter” in the subject line.