LK Architecture is seeking an Electrical Engineer for commercial development facilities. Specifically, this individual would work on site power distribution and lighting; building power distribution and lighting; and grounding systems and fire alarm device layouts. Project types range from mixed-use, retail, hospitality, restaurants and healthcare.
Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering are preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in power and lighting engineering design preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD required and Revit proficiency preferred
- Familiarity with medium voltage and telecommunications highly valued
- Must possess a high attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong desire to learn and be an integral part of a team environment
- Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
If you are interested in the Electrical Engineer position, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Electrical Engineer” in the subject line.