LK Architecture is seeking a Mechanical Designer/Technician for commercial development facilities. Specifically, this individual would work on HVAC design, including calculations, equipment sizing, distribution, drawings and specifications. Plumbing design could also be involved. Project types range from mixed-use, retail, hospitality, restaurants and healthcare.
High School Diploma/GED required as a minimum. Any post-secondary education/training in drafting and/or technology would be beneficial.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in HVAC engineering design preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred
- Must possess a high attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong desire to learn and be an integral part of a team environment
- Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
If you are interested in the Mechanical Designer/Technician position, please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Mechanical Designer/Technician” in the subject line.