LK Architecture is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for commercial development facilities. Specifically, this individual would work on complete HVAC design, including calculations, equipment sizing, distribution, drawings and specifications. Plumbing design could also be involved. Project types range from mixed-use, retail, hospitality, restaurants and healthcare.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in HVAC and plumbing engineering design preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred
- Must possess a high attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong desire to learn and be an integral part of a team environment
- Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
If you are interested in the Mechanical Engineer position, please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Mechanical Engineer” in the subject line.