LK Architecture is seeking a Plumbing Engineer/Designer for commercial development facilities. Specifically, this individual would work on plumbing design, including calculations, piping and equipment sizing, drawings and specifications. Project types range from mixed-use, retail, hospitality, restaurants and healthcare.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering or engineering related field is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in plumbing design preferred, but not required
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred
- Must possess a high attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong desire to learn and be an integral part of a team environment
- Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
If you are interested in the Plumbing Engineer/Designer position, please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Plumbing Engineer/Designer” in the subject line.